<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6961449?origin\x3dhttp://tinlovesherflowers.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Monday, February 25, 2008

Today's my mummy and papa's birthday cum wedding anniversary =))

Met up with my Flowers at Ruiling's house yesterday! I prefer meeting up this way cos it's away from the jostling crowd at town or shopping centres =) we should have more of such meetups!

Then i left earlier to have dinner with my family at the-restaurant-we-frequent when i was really young- Jack's Place- the super old one at Ang Mo Kio. You've gotta admit that time passes so fast even before you know it. The time when i burnt my finger for being itchy hand and now i'm at the same old restaurant but with different furnishings. It's this weird feeling that i don't know how to describe in words. It's like it's once so familiar yet so unfamiliar.

Suddenly, i miss my days in BHSS and TP...I miss going down the hill with my girls and chasing after bus143 from an overhead bridge away...I miss the prata and wan tan mee at the coffeeshop down the hill....i miss the girl friends i made and the times we share. I miss those 50cents Macs ice-cream and Bus no.72 rides. I miss Mensa 2 and Design sch's western food. I miss the ever-so-boring lectures. I miss the bus rides aft my jap class and your floorball. I miss the smile that used to assure me of security. I miss the smile that i thought would always be there. I miss the you that i thought i knew.

I miss the pasts... that i thought would lasts..

posted @ Monday, February 25, 2008

profile


koh pei jia tina
29th aug 86


tagboard

n.a.

links

geraldine-geri
ruiling
jolene
Pei Jun-PJ
jonathan
alicia
Evelyn
Lost In HK

credits

Layout: !zrow
Images: foto_decadent

archives

  • January 2005
  • February 2005
  • March 2005
  • April 2005
  • May 2005
  • June 2005
  • July 2005
  • August 2005
  • September 2005
  • October 2005
  • November 2005
  • December 2005
  • January 2006
  • February 2006
  • March 2006
  • April 2006
  • May 2006
  • June 2006
  • July 2006
  • August 2006
  • September 2006
  • October 2006
  • November 2006
  • December 2006
  • January 2007
  • February 2007
  • July 2007
  • November 2007
  • December 2007
  • January 2008
  • February 2008
  • November 2008