Saturday, January 19, 2008

School has offically reopened! My children are offically in K1 =) I love my job, i just hate the waking up part every morning and the pathetic pay...
I love my children and especially after being with them for 12 over months, i guess i can't leave this bunch of Orange Tulip. They have seen every side of me. Seen me happy, angry, irritated, pissed, naggy like grandmas, broke down in tears . At times, you don't even know how you display your emotions and they'll pretend to be you and you'll laugh your butt off.
Kumaran has left. I hate to say but i do miss him. I wonder if he's giving his mom a hard time, i wonder if he still remember the tune of Twinkle Twinkle lil stars, Farmer in the Dell and his yati yati ey !?
Children are the sweetest lil thing on earth =) They remember your age, fav colour, your spine check day, your lil actions. They sayang you when you cry. They ask you why it is raining and will believe when you tell them that the sky is sad because she is hurt. They are ever-so-easily contented, fascinated and forgiving =)))
I love them so much that i don't think i am able to love any adult this way.
posted @ Saturday, January 19, 2008