<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6961449?origin\x3dhttp://tinlovesherflowers.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Friday, January 19, 2007

Thank god it's Friday! I've started working on Monday back at my attachment centre =]

It's great to be back but it doesn't feel as carefree as my attachment days. I've got heavier responsibilities now and i've gotta write and write lesson plans which i never had to during attachment.

i'm with the N2 class. They're between 3 and 4 year old. There's an Indian boy in my class who is definitely a special needs child but no one knows what disability he is having because his stubborn parents refuse to bring their child for a diagnosis. To us, he seems a lil autistic, a lil dyslexic, a lil ADHD, having speech delay and so on. Therefore, it is really really tough for us and definitely for the boy himself.

Can you imagine one day when you suddenly lose the ability to express thoughts into words or actions, no one understands what you want or need? Worse still, you don't understand others words or body language. Yeah that's what he's facing.

My Chang Jie is very cute!!! He doesn't wear underwear under his shorts so i asked him where his underwear was. He said that he doesn't wear it because it makes him feel warm. With his soft yet high pitched voice, he will come over to me and whisper into my ears "Teacher Tina, I love you"!

Koo Ii and Alassandra's England very the powderful. They surprise me everyday with their wide variety of vocabulary for a 3 year old children. Their grammar and tenses are used correctly! 3 years old using past tense and past participle in perfection!!!

Alassndra: Teacher Tina, can you tell Long Lao Shi to stir the milk powder properly because I don't like to have RESIDUE in the milk.

A: When I have FINSHED my FRENCH TOAST, I need to take DIMETAPP!!! (using of past-participle and name of the medicine!!!)

However, everyday I need to raise my voice... I want discipline and on the other hand i want to let go but they dunno their limit now.... When I mean business, I want no nonsense. I realise that i can be kinda cold. When the child starts yelling and throws tantrums, I will leave the child alone. I won't bend my knees and comfort the child. I won't.

No matter how much i scold my children, they will always be my sunshine =))

Hehehhhhh work aside...this mv below is some sort of like a continuation of a comic-turned-drama, Hana Kimi. I tell you, the lead actor, Wu Zun, is HOT!!! My present eyecandy =))
I feel happy everyday cos of my children and him(Wu Zun)!!!


posted @ Friday, January 19, 2007

profile


koh pei jia tina
29th aug 86


tagboard

n.a.

links

geraldine-geri
ruiling
jolene
Pei Jun-PJ
jonathan
alicia
Evelyn
Lost In HK

credits

Layout: !zrow
Images: foto_decadent

archives

  • January 2005
  • February 2005
  • March 2005
  • April 2005
  • May 2005
  • June 2005
  • July 2005
  • August 2005
  • September 2005
  • October 2005
  • November 2005
  • December 2005
  • January 2006
  • February 2006
  • March 2006
  • April 2006
  • May 2006
  • June 2006
  • July 2006
  • August 2006
  • September 2006
  • October 2006
  • November 2006
  • December 2006
  • January 2007
  • February 2007
  • July 2007
  • November 2007
  • December 2007
  • January 2008
  • February 2008
  • November 2008