<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6961449?origin\x3dhttp://tinlovesherflowers.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Friday, December 01, 2006

28th Nov
Last day of attachment. The whole school went on exursion to the Zoo! Hahhaa i guess the last time i went was about a decade ago... The Animal Show has changed, better of course. It was a really really enriching experience for me! We saw Melody(actress) with her son at the animal show. Then there was a bag left beside the seats our children were sitting. Then this parent volunteer told us that that bag contained a snake! Being kpo, I held the bag up and gently felt the "object" that's in it. Yeap confirmed it's a snake and true enough during the show, the zoo keeper opened it up!!! Hahaha.

This is the first and last excursion i had with my children. My host teacher and a colleague of mine gave me a bag of farewell gifts and card! It touched my heart deeply. This beautiful day marked a beautiful end to my attachment at the beautiful Punggol Field Walk centre =)) I'm so damn gonna miss my children- Jag, Junjun, Phoebe, Theresa, Megan, Bo jin and Irfan!


30th Dec
Went back to school for debrief and to submit sickening Pat's assignment. Speaking of Pat, I'm unhappy with what she did. She sent us a very last min email that she had changed her mind for the extension she had previously granted. I was really mad abt it. Started doing at 11pm upon reading the mail, woke up at 7 the next morning to continue the 1000words-anyhow-done-essay.

The debrief was quite interesting. Heard the rest of our classmates' unfortunate experiences. I felt blessed to be with my centre =]

After debrief, I rushed down for my dental appointment. Hai....the red is OOS. Hence, the closest colour i can get was bright pink to go with green for this xmas season. Then I took my own sweet time and walked from parklane Mall all the way to Fareast bus stop to take a bus to TPY central. During the walk, i bought bubble tea, stood in the midst of the crowd to watch the Latin buskers(i bought their cd =p) Looked at the lightings and the never ending flow of people walking hurriedly. I strolled. This is the lifestyle i wish to have. To do what i felt like doing in the spur of moment. To be able to slow down to appreciate the simple things in life.


1Dec
Muahhaaha ktv session at Hougang Plaza with Eve, aunty doris and uncle paul =)) enjoyed it real much! I love my life now, for now.


PS. To my flowers and girls in poly, I won't be able to turn up for gathering(if any) cos I will most probably be nursing my spine. Needa go for physiotherapy(if everything goes smoothly). Need to stay home, not too much movement. I guess my body's telling me to slow down too =))

posted @ Friday, December 01, 2006

profile


koh pei jia tina
29th aug 86


tagboard

n.a.

links

geraldine-geri
ruiling
jolene
Pei Jun-PJ
jonathan
alicia
Evelyn
Lost In HK

credits

Layout: !zrow
Images: foto_decadent

archives

  • January 2005
  • February 2005
  • March 2005
  • April 2005
  • May 2005
  • June 2005
  • July 2005
  • August 2005
  • September 2005
  • October 2005
  • November 2005
  • December 2005
  • January 2006
  • February 2006
  • March 2006
  • April 2006
  • May 2006
  • June 2006
  • July 2006
  • August 2006
  • September 2006
  • October 2006
  • November 2006
  • December 2006
  • January 2007
  • February 2007
  • July 2007
  • November 2007
  • December 2007
  • January 2008
  • February 2008
  • November 2008