<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6961449?origin\x3dhttp://tinlovesherflowers.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Friday, November 17, 2006

Wah it's been quite sometime since my last entry.

Hmmmm....i've been partly physically drained and busy in a happy mood everyday!

Every morning, I'm not only greeted by innocent smiles from my children but also their chocolate cake in their diapers. So every morning, after putting down my bag, I'll sniff for the aroma of toxins and spot who the owner is.

There's one day where this girl passed motion and hers is like SOOSOOOOO POWERFUL that i really vomitted. EVen if all the children of my class pass motion together also not as powerful as hers. Even the other teachers couldn't tahan.

Last week, my principal told me that Jare"s(JunJun) father wrote a letter to school saying that his son mentioned abt me to him and that his son likes me alot and enjoys school now! This compliment is like priceless and so unexpected.

And another day, Jag hugged my from my back and gave me a kiss on my shoulder. Gosh i tell you, this is like totally surprising and you can feel that he's expressing his innocent liking for you.

And yesterday, I had quite a bad gastric. So I laid on the mattress while my children were drinking their milk. Gastric is really a pain and Jag was really a sensitive child as he noticed that i looked kinda different. He came up to me and asked me what happened! He's only 2 years old. My children are all 2year old =) I told my discomfort and you know what? He tilt and put his head on my aching tummmy and then sayang my tummmy saying the words "no pain no pain, Teacher tina, no pain". =))) At that very moment, the pain subsided. Really!

Everyday I'm raising my voice, scolding children when I've lost patience and most of the time i did!!!!! But, I love my children- Junjun, Megan, Theresa, Phoebe, Irfan, Jag and Bo Jin!! Muack muack muack! =))

posted @ Friday, November 17, 2006

profile


koh pei jia tina
29th aug 86


tagboard

n.a.

links

geraldine-geri
ruiling
jolene
Pei Jun-PJ
jonathan
alicia
Evelyn
Lost In HK

credits

Layout: !zrow
Images: foto_decadent

archives

  • January 2005
  • February 2005
  • March 2005
  • April 2005
  • May 2005
  • June 2005
  • July 2005
  • August 2005
  • September 2005
  • October 2005
  • November 2005
  • December 2005
  • January 2006
  • February 2006
  • March 2006
  • April 2006
  • May 2006
  • June 2006
  • July 2006
  • August 2006
  • September 2006
  • October 2006
  • November 2006
  • December 2006
  • January 2007
  • February 2007
  • July 2007
  • November 2007
  • December 2007
  • January 2008
  • February 2008
  • November 2008