<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6961449?origin\x3dhttp://tinlovesherflowers.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Saturday, November 18, 2006

I'M THE STUPIDIEST GIRL IN THE WORLD!!!!!


I'm not in the right mind to type out what had happened but I HATE THE 3 BASTARDS!!!!!!!

I'm so stupid to believe and take pity on that idiot's words. NEVER PAY, LIE TO ME SOMEMORE plus RAN AWAY!!! $30+

I had suspected that they'll run away but was a step slower didn't get to catch them on time!!!

I'm FREAKING ANGRY!!!! I just wanna curse that they'll lose their wallets and keys, cannot get home. Plus hope they fail their N's or O's!! Cannot further studies!! Cannot get girlfriend or forever get dumped!!! If go NS, kenna punishment cannot come home!!!! Hope their disgusting hair all drop off! For telling lies, hopefully next time they canot speak properly and their mouth turns slanted!!!!

ARGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! HATESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS! DISHONEST BASTARDS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

posted @ Saturday, November 18, 2006

profile


koh pei jia tina
29th aug 86


tagboard

n.a.

links

geraldine-geri
ruiling
jolene
Pei Jun-PJ
jonathan
alicia
Evelyn
Lost In HK

credits

Layout: !zrow
Images: foto_decadent

archives

  • January 2005
  • February 2005
  • March 2005
  • April 2005
  • May 2005
  • June 2005
  • July 2005
  • August 2005
  • September 2005
  • October 2005
  • November 2005
  • December 2005
  • January 2006
  • February 2006
  • March 2006
  • April 2006
  • May 2006
  • June 2006
  • July 2006
  • August 2006
  • September 2006
  • October 2006
  • November 2006
  • December 2006
  • January 2007
  • February 2007
  • July 2007
  • November 2007
  • December 2007
  • January 2008
  • February 2008
  • November 2008