<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6961449?origin\x3dhttp://tinlovesherflowers.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Thursday, October 19, 2006

This morning was a total mess! While trying to finish up my assignment(due today), I received an sms from Eve informing that presentation has been brought forward! Then immediately I sms-ed Doris to check our group's time slot. To my shock, she said it's like "NOW!" Hell!!!! I had not bathed

Yeap took a quick bath. I DO mean quick. 5 minutes. Everything's sooooo rush. I didn't even had time to apply toner, moisturizer and sunblock! This is the first time i left home with sucha naked face. Thankfully, my father drove me to school(if not, i gotta tk a cab).

When i had reached class, to my horror, Bernice told me that they had finished the presentation!! Seriously, i felt as if i've been struck my lightning followed by the deafening thunder. Yes, i've been told that i looked shocked, lost, blur, souless, stupid, still.

I just stood by the table motionless. Stiff and still. Rebecca was laughing when she told me to sit down. In the end, they told me that "I'VE BEEN PUNKED"!!!

Gosh!!! but fortunately, presentation had not started! =)

Today's the second last day of school. Feeling kinda emotional. Five months had passed. I really really truly will miss the girls i've met in this class. Though some i hardly talk to, I'm glad to have known them. I enjoy my group and mixing around with the mothers. Their experiences in life are invaluable. Lastly, i'll miss the cleaner auntie. I'll miss all the aunty chats and memories of you telling me that i'm an Aunty-killer! Hahahaa. Next week onwards, would already be the dreadful practicum month. Soon i'll get another diploma cert. Two in a year.

At times, i fear of how fast time passes by. Sometimes, I wonder why everything is so slow. Beginning to pick up the shattered pieces of me of last year. One of my greatest regret and stupidity is to allow myself to feel so down and shitty last year this time and got myself ACNE!! It's been a year and the scars on my right cheek are still visible!!!!

Yeap gotta be persistent! Work hard! Clense well, exfoliate and mask! I want back the complexion i used to have. Badly.

posted @ Thursday, October 19, 2006

profile


koh pei jia tina
29th aug 86


tagboard

n.a.

links

geraldine-geri
ruiling
jolene
Pei Jun-PJ
jonathan
alicia
Evelyn
Lost In HK

credits

Layout: !zrow
Images: foto_decadent

archives

  • January 2005
  • February 2005
  • March 2005
  • April 2005
  • May 2005
  • June 2005
  • July 2005
  • August 2005
  • September 2005
  • October 2005
  • November 2005
  • December 2005
  • January 2006
  • February 2006
  • March 2006
  • April 2006
  • May 2006
  • June 2006
  • July 2006
  • August 2006
  • September 2006
  • October 2006
  • November 2006
  • December 2006
  • January 2007
  • February 2007
  • July 2007
  • November 2007
  • December 2007
  • January 2008
  • February 2008
  • November 2008