<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6961449?origin\x3dhttp://tinlovesherflowers.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Sunday, October 01, 2006

Arggghhhhh....tomorrow's the dateline for Language and Literacy submission and i still can't squeeze a thing out to type.....

The irritating Ketchup song that's playing down my block adds on to my helplessness. It's been repeatedly played for like XXXXXX times. I don't know what is the celebrations downstairs and neither am i interested to find out. If i can't complete my assignment, I won't be able to visit my grandma for the second week. I feel real guilty and totally shitty when she asks my parents why I'm not there......... If I have my own family in the future, I will make it a point to visit my parents and my husband's at least once a week and I'll make sure my children finish all school work.

Hooooo. Finally no more Ketchup song!!! Now it's Phantom Planet's California! i like~~~ Reminds me of The O.C! Reminds me of the good old days........

I'm getting mood swings.....it's that time of the month.

posted @ Sunday, October 01, 2006

profile


koh pei jia tina
29th aug 86


tagboard

n.a.

links

geraldine-geri
ruiling
jolene
Pei Jun-PJ
jonathan
alicia
Evelyn
Lost In HK

credits

Layout: !zrow
Images: foto_decadent

archives

  • January 2005
  • February 2005
  • March 2005
  • April 2005
  • May 2005
  • June 2005
  • July 2005
  • August 2005
  • September 2005
  • October 2005
  • November 2005
  • December 2005
  • January 2006
  • February 2006
  • March 2006
  • April 2006
  • May 2006
  • June 2006
  • July 2006
  • August 2006
  • September 2006
  • October 2006
  • November 2006
  • December 2006
  • January 2007
  • February 2007
  • July 2007
  • November 2007
  • December 2007
  • January 2008
  • February 2008
  • November 2008