<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6961449?origin\x3dhttp://tinlovesherflowers.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Friday, August 04, 2006

CLass ended early today therefore I made a trip down to Si Ma Lu the Guan Yin temple. Just in case you wonder if i'm a faithful budhhist or taoist, I'm neither one.

Was walking thru the path in Bugis Village when this Malay girl came asking for my permission if I'm interested to be her friend's friend..!! Hahaha i never know I appeal to Malay guy too!!
*so bu yao lian!*......i nv believe in making friends this way..very awkward.

As it was still quite early, I walked ard Bugis alone. I like window shopping alone, in fact. Spent 3/4 of the time in Kinokuniya. Read those never-boring self-help books and flipping thru mags!

Just moments with me =)

When i reached home, as usual, will be chit-chatting with my mum and she told me abt the theft case last night. Hahhaa my father's nike was stolen! The night before, my neighbour's bicycle was nearly gone too! Hmmm....... luckily my Papillo wasn't left outside!! *bleh*

And anyway, my father may return back to prison after receiving their call this afternoon...Nothing's confirmed yet. Cos gotta decide what's gonna happen to the lan shop. Wanna let somebody else work or to just close it? Close means, I'll lose my job together with my cousin, lulu and dennis! Hahhaaaa....
As much as i hated the place, there's a "coincident" I cannot and will never forget. =]

posted @ Friday, August 04, 2006

profile


koh pei jia tina
29th aug 86


tagboard

n.a.

links

geraldine-geri
ruiling
jolene
Pei Jun-PJ
jonathan
alicia
Evelyn
Lost In HK

credits

Layout: !zrow
Images: foto_decadent

archives

  • January 2005
  • February 2005
  • March 2005
  • April 2005
  • May 2005
  • June 2005
  • July 2005
  • August 2005
  • September 2005
  • October 2005
  • November 2005
  • December 2005
  • January 2006
  • February 2006
  • March 2006
  • April 2006
  • May 2006
  • June 2006
  • July 2006
  • August 2006
  • September 2006
  • October 2006
  • November 2006
  • December 2006
  • January 2007
  • February 2007
  • July 2007
  • November 2007
  • December 2007
  • January 2008
  • February 2008
  • November 2008