Sunday, July 16, 2006
Rushed down to Marina Sqto meet my flower girls right after school on friday!
Was feeling excited and a lil worrying. Like what alicia said in her blog....cos reall realli so long nv see them already. Wonder if there's any tinge of awkwardness. BUT....MUAHAHHAHA nope there isnt!
Mandy's wearing braces too! Weeee...we'll put red and green during christmas together! And a surprise guest was there! That's Miss Lim Buk Lan, our sec 1 maths teacher and sec2 form teacher! Anyway, she's got an unforgettable Chinese name- Mu Lan. Serious.
We had chinese food for a change. It's just right in front of Spaggadies (
I HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE though i nv dine there b4). We had fun laughing, talking, dining =)) Next time we shall eat Zi Cha!! Food food food!!
I'm real lazy to type more...and i've got 4presentations, project dateline and individual assignments due all next week!!!!!!!! SHITTTTTTTTTTTTTTy.
Ok last but not last, I treasure my Flowers with all my heart and soul =))
Oh yes oh yes I love IT STARTED WITH A KISS!!! Jiang Zhi SHu!!!!!!!!


if you watch his interviews and stuffs, he seems to be a very natural and real person. No fake! I like~~~ i like his best friend too~~~ Mike He Jun Xiang!!
posted @ Sunday, July 16, 2006