<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6961449?origin\x3dhttp://tinlovesherflowers.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Tuesday, May 02, 2006

Had a weird dream last night.

First, I sat at TP's mushroom for an hour then i take 69 to Tampines Interchange and i couldn't find the MRT station.Then dunno how, i ended up at Dohby Gauht Station. Then i caught a movie. Feeling hungry, I had Gelare's ice-cream waffle. Then suddenly, I was at ChompChomp having fried kway tiao w/o cockles. After that, i went coffee bean for a drink, then took a cab home. I was all alone in the dream. I knew i was dreaming but just couldn't wake myself up despite trying hard to.

mm...hmm...think i dreamt abt all that cos....hmmm...ya....erm...nothing.


FINALLY, i've posted SOME pics of the trip..... slowly lah...It's Day 1(before reaching and upon arrival)...

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting



Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

posted @ Tuesday, May 02, 2006

profile


koh pei jia tina
29th aug 86


tagboard

n.a.

links

geraldine-geri
ruiling
jolene
Pei Jun-PJ
jonathan
alicia
Evelyn
Lost In HK

credits

Layout: !zrow
Images: foto_decadent

archives

  • January 2005
  • February 2005
  • March 2005
  • April 2005
  • May 2005
  • June 2005
  • July 2005
  • August 2005
  • September 2005
  • October 2005
  • November 2005
  • December 2005
  • January 2006
  • February 2006
  • March 2006
  • April 2006
  • May 2006
  • June 2006
  • July 2006
  • August 2006
  • September 2006
  • October 2006
  • November 2006
  • December 2006
  • January 2007
  • February 2007
  • July 2007
  • November 2007
  • December 2007
  • January 2008
  • February 2008
  • November 2008