Thursday, May 04, 2006
Went for body checkup with Eve at WOODLANDS today. The urine test was hell! Both of us stayed in the cubicle for god-knows-how-long. And Eve got her half-filled urine while mine's still empty!!!In the end, i gave up and went for the blood test first. For details of the embarrassing blod test scene, please refer to Eve's page at http://www.shadam.blogspot.com// *bleh* WTH i think i just saw three holes and two patches of dunno blood clot or blueblack on my "wound".Eve had completed all real fast while mine took eons...Both our height shrunk!! Hers by 2cm and mine's 1cm. Hurray i've gained 3.2kg to 42.3kg now!! My efforts are being paid off =] The Xray one was weird as well. I was kinda shocked when I saw Eve in a purple robe!! Then came my turn. The Malay lady asked me when i had my period which i can't recall and gave her an incorrect day then WHISPERED to me to change into the robe with nth underneath except the bottom. I remembered clearly that i didn't have to do this during the checkup for Poly admission.Lastly, was at the consultation room where mine was somehow different from Eve and i'm totally clueless why it was so. I had to lie down then the nurse told me to pull up my shirt. I only revealed my belly. Then the doc did it for me. Check heartbeat then press the stomach area. That's when she told the nurse,"Wah hard. Got muscles, got train!!!" Gosh you gotta be there to witness how funny it was with the tone and expression and her PHILLIPINO accent"!!Then, went back for my urine "collection". Muahahaha i'm so proud of my as-clear-as-tap-water coloured urine!!!If you think the above's gross, accept me for who i am =pAnyway, it was damn expensive. We each gotta pay $47+....... *screams*
posted @ Thursday, May 04, 2006