<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6961449?origin\x3dhttp://tinlovesherflowers.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Thursday, April 13, 2006

Okay I'm Back i'm back!!

The trip was sooooo SHIOK! Will post pics soon. Anyway, the only thing i don't enjoy is the "MUST" to buy things back for all my cousins and relatives. You know how big my family is right? Gosh, so can you imagine shopping for so much and in the end 3/4 of the stuffs isn't yours...=((( so sorry, my flower gang, i havent got money left to get something for you girls...THe three of us were left with NTD 1 at the end of the trip....and that's like 0.02cents in Singapore currency.

Just had two teeth extracted that day. Only the injection part hurts...the rest, I have no idea what was going on as i had covered my eyes with tissue ,which was supposedly used to wipe my mouth.However, when i return home, my mouth was hurting for a day. Painkiller was useless...! If i grin widely, muahahhaa you'll see a hole on each side. When i talk, some words can't be pronounced as clearly as before and at times i need to speak slowly.

I love Taipei!!! I love Ximending!!! I love the food!!! I love to eat!! I love the food!!!! I love the hot spring!! I love Leofoo Village!! I love thrilling rides!! I love their KTV!! I love the way they speak Chinese!! I love looking at the girls and guys!! I love their Watsons!! I LOVE TAIPEI!!!!!

posted @ Thursday, April 13, 2006

profile


koh pei jia tina
29th aug 86


tagboard

n.a.

links

geraldine-geri
ruiling
jolene
Pei Jun-PJ
jonathan
alicia
Evelyn
Lost In HK

credits

Layout: !zrow
Images: foto_decadent

archives

  • January 2005
  • February 2005
  • March 2005
  • April 2005
  • May 2005
  • June 2005
  • July 2005
  • August 2005
  • September 2005
  • October 2005
  • November 2005
  • December 2005
  • January 2006
  • February 2006
  • March 2006
  • April 2006
  • May 2006
  • June 2006
  • July 2006
  • August 2006
  • September 2006
  • October 2006
  • November 2006
  • December 2006
  • January 2007
  • February 2007
  • July 2007
  • November 2007
  • December 2007
  • January 2008
  • February 2008
  • November 2008