Saturday, January 21, 2006
I've gotta be the laziest Colour & Compo student. Owing 4 or 5 pieces..But that teacher's realli nice- she didnt scold me and even extended grace period! I feel sooo darn guilty. Yeah so i did 3 pieces today =] I hate painting, i hate drawing, i hate cutting frm magazines. I only like expressing my like-shit masterpiece in words aft each piece is done. Cos there's nth wrong or right, just an individual's thinking.Been reading the papers diligently over the past few weeks for there's portfolio to hand in on Monday!! Suddenly i feel so knowledgeable! =x hahaha. I can now tell u Tiger Airways will be able to fly to China startng frm April, AirAsia's the 1st LCC to fly into China, Tiger's using Swissport instead of SATS...then SANDS bidding of IR...I think i saw Osama's face in today's Straits Times too! And i think those zits on my face will nv recover especially during this CNY season. Jus today, while reading the papers, I munched half a tub of pineapple tarts unknowingly. ~gone~A few minutes ago, tried on my formal wear cos nv wear for more than a sem and presentation's coming soon. Only 1 blazer can still be worn, only 1!!! The pants all cannot wear- very loose, look so flare like ah lian... It wont fall off cos the big butt's there to support..Really dislike formal cos i can't get the correct size...Outside sell like size 5's the smallest. I needa get frm G2000 at Size 3 when in fact i need a Size 2!!! That's y i always envy people with broad shoulders =(( And i die die also am not gonna wear skirt though it's the only 1 bottom i can fit in. Because muz wear stockings and for a person who's soooo chor lor(un-ladylike) like me may get the stockings hooked on some object and the "thread" will come off which will then leave a big unsightly hole! It does happen and twice for me! Once was a hole on my knee and the other time on my right thigh. And whenever i see stockings, i'll think of kopi diam's kopi...Yday, Peiling and Aining received Kotex's sample pads frm sch's Open House. They each gave me 1 which makes each of us have 2 each. Then at home, my idiotic brother opened my sch bag, saw them, then waved them in the air and laughed at me, " Jiejie so big liao still wear pampers!!" -_-"""""""Lastly, there's tons and tons of things to hand in this coming week.Gonna be a hectic, busy week but aft that, hohohoooo i'll have nothing but time~ =)The old Tina is back and here to stay! Everyday will a happy and beautiful day =)
posted @ Saturday, January 21, 2006