Sunday, January 29, 2006
Busy day, it was. Went paternal ah ma's house then maternal ah ma's house, then Jurong lao yi's house, then Da Jiu's place, followed by bro's godma's place and then paternal ah ma's house for dinner.I can't realli enjoy myself for the constant thought of my incompleted portfolio weighs everything down, big time!! Hang in there, tina!!! After this thursday, i'll be free~~~~~ i will survive! *hohoho*I love family gatherings!! My half-korean baby nephew came too! Muahahhahaa i muz learn some korean frm his mum! Her english sounds different frm ours with her strong korean accent but cute lah. Then my half-malaysian lil cousin's gonna teach me tamil cos her cousin's half Indian!! I know how to say "I Love You" in tamil. Weeeee~ Nan-uneh-karder-liki-rdeh- Yeah that's how it's being said in tamil =]Tmr's busy too! As usual, will be lunching at Bukit Timah's Macs then to Andrew Uncle's house then the rest of the day till nite will be at Sunshine terrace, lao kim's house. Hohohooooo an even bigger gathering of 80+ relatives =] Tuesday will be my maternal side's relatives comin punggol field blk 106A #08-546! Hehehe! Anything, pls dun dirty my bed...i dun like it. Wash all ur feet once you enter the house! i'm super particular abt washing of feet. Can try asking anyone of the girls who has been to my house! Even that time when lulu, vernon and dennis cycled frm whampoa to my house in the middle of the night, was being commanded to wash and dry their feet and cannot sit on the sofa until they're no longer perspiring and i didnt on aircon somemore cos it'll stink the whole place!! yeah i'm very particular abt cleanliness. I nv sit on toilet seat apart frm my house's, without wiping it clean and putting two/three layers of toilet paper on the perimeter of the seat. Habit, it is. I jus wont give myself the chance to sit on peopl's urine!!!
my closest cousin, Ling sis =)
arrrggghhhhh cpm portfolio!!!!! Muz do it tmr or i'll die on wed!!!! argggghhhhh
posted @ Sunday, January 29, 2006