Wednesday, December 21, 2005
My mum told me to wear heels cos it's swissotel! I'm a good girl =x Put on my mum's heels, took a lift down, walked passed the clinic and HEADED BACK HOME. I really couldn't walk in heels..changed into flats! Way more comfortable =]Saw Peiling first, yeah we chit chatted and this lady who claimed she's from some modelling agency approached me...hahaha told her i'm not interested and am too short! Hahaha before i came, peiling also kena approached by her!Waited for everyone- Peiling, esther, evelyn, peijun,edelina, joanna and we made our way to Swissotel! I think we went up to the 69th or 70th floor! Gosh damn nice ambience. High tea buffet not bad lah! We had lotsa servings, countless rounds of food~~~ Aft high tea-ing, we took pics in the restroom cos it's really nice, like Scarlet hotel's & it's realli like a room for you to rest!Peiling left first cos she's going clubbing....followed by edelina who's off for dance practise. Left Peijun, Jo, Esther, Eve and I. They each shopped for something =)Ok the buffet is sooooo filling that left everyone feeling bloated. I felt real uneasy....couldn't stand the uneasyness and went to vomit!! Hahhaa much better aft that!Then Jo went off to make tang yuan at home. Left 4 of us....we're not the clubbing kinda girls and settled for chilling session! Esther suggested Pan Pacific hotel's lounge or something but we ended up at a mini bar or something. Shared a jug of Tequila Sunrise and games of HeartAttack, blackjack .... Great feeling. Away from the noisy crowd, feeling the breeze of the night- chill~Peijun and Esther's face were kinda RED after the drink especially PEIJUN!!! Hahhaa. Eve and i looking totally fine~ We then left Esther cos she's waiting for her bf to knock off!btw, thankew eve sooo much for ur...hahaha =))
Weeeeeeeeeeee...PEijun and i will be watching movie on fri aft calculus paper! It was real long ago when i last been to a cinema. I can still clearly remember it's 12th May 2005, House of Wax! I'm still keepin the ticket! Hahhaa so it's like 7 months and 9 days long ago.....Current Listening: Your Heart Is An Empty Room
posted @ Wednesday, December 21, 2005