Friday, November 04, 2005
Worked til 1.30pm before meeting Eve at Upper Serangoon Shopping Centre that bus stop cuz i dunno how to get to The Concourse.Waited for Peijun and Huihui at Suntec before going Concourse to pay for the travel insurance. Happy chit-chatting and crapping all the way. Then we walked to Bugis and Huihui left first cos she's clubbing tonight!!!! Her very first time!! Wow so happening ar huihui...hahhahaa. Eve, Pj and I settled for Sakae Sushi for dinner. *YumYum*Had a really great time! I just notice that when we grow older, we tend to think back abt the past much more often. We were talking abt our orientation day and the very first semester of poly days~ *think think think*The first time i talked to eve was asking her if she was from a convent school! I thought Pj looked like some1 from our class! And they asked if i were an ah lian cos of the colour of my hair~~~ wahahhahaa and how we got together and stuffs.I was still sucking countless lollipops everyday back then! I had quit like 1 and a half yrs back. Dyed that supposedly red hair which fade til kim moh...! Took bus 87 when there was a faster way home. Every wednesday makan at ITAS with the girls... "SInging" out loud with eve that "wo de re qing" at the stairs... The times on bus 87... The problem of can't getting enough tables to accomodate our huge clique of like 15 pple... *those were the days* =]Hahaha come back come back.... Afterwhich, we took train home together =] Hahhaa i'm wondering if HUihui's dancing right now...! Opps =x hahahaha.
posted @ Friday, November 04, 2005