<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6961449?origin\x3dhttp://tinlovesherflowers.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Sunday, October 02, 2005

Returned to school at noon to submit the forms... All of us- Eve,Peiling,Elisabeth,Huihui, Edelina and i- squeezed into Jo's car! Lunch was at Tampines Interchange that foodcourt! Most of us had bak chor mee(mincedpork noodle). =) but i nv finish mine for the first time...

Rushed to lan shop for work aft that...Cousin asked me why i become so much fairer...not only my cousin....my friends also been asking..Argghhh i havent felt the warmth of the sun for 5 months!!

~Wee~ Jolene called me up again! Hehehe. Ok the reasons why i nv call any of my friends up are 1) not a phone-y person
2) afraid i'll disturb you
3) afraid that i'll end up not talkin
4) shy for no reason

Never did i know i can be on the phone for that long( 1+hr) Perhaps it's nth compared to so many others out there but it's super long for me! Til my battery went flat. Talked alot but it all revolved ard the same topic. Jolene does realise that i'm actually an emotional person but i hide it all. Yes i hid them delibrately!! Particially because i do not know how to express myself. And cos of our conversation, i must put this song up here even though it's abit outdated!! Why?? Cos.....only the 2 of us know =p

I cant get out of bed today
Or get you off my mind
I just cant seem to find a way to leave the love behind
I ain't trippin
I'm just missin you
You know what I'm saying
You know what I mean

You kept me hanging on a string
Why you make me cry
I tried to give u everything
But you just give lies
I ain't trippin
I'm just missin you
You know what I'm saying
You know what I mean

Every now and then
When I'm all alone
I've been wishing you would call me on the telephone
Say you want me back
But you never do
I feel like such a fool
There's nothing I can do
I'm such a fool for you
I can't take it
What am I waiting for
My heart's still breakin
I miss you even more
And I can't fake it
The way I could beforeI hate you but I love youI cant stop thinkin of you
It's true, I'm stuck on you

Now love's a broken record
That's been skippin' in my head
I keep singing Yesterday
Why we got to play these games we play?
I aint trippinI'm just missin you
You know what I'm saying
You know what I mean
Every now and then
When I'm all alone
I've been wishing you would call me on the telephone
Say you want me back
But you never do
I feel like such a fool
There's nothing I can do
I'm such a fool for youI can't take it

What am I waiting for
My heart's still breakin
I miss you even more
And I can't fake it
The way I could beforeI hate you but I love youI can't stop thinkin of youIt's true, I'm stuck on you

Every now and then
When I'm all alone
I've been wishing you would call me on the telephone
Say you want me back
But you never doI feel like such a fool
There's nothing I can doI'm such a fool for you
I can't take it
What am I waiting for
My heart's still breakinI miss you even more
And I can't fake it
The way I could beforeI hate you but I love youI cant stop thinkin of youI hate you but I love youI cant stop thinkin of you
I don't know what to do
I'm stuck on you


Sometimes i feel like my backside itchy!~ meaning Orh Bi Good. Hahhaa

posted @ Sunday, October 02, 2005

profile


koh pei jia tina
29th aug 86


tagboard

n.a.

links

geraldine-geri
ruiling
jolene
Pei Jun-PJ
jonathan
alicia
Evelyn
Lost In HK

credits

Layout: !zrow
Images: foto_decadent

archives

  • January 2005
  • February 2005
  • March 2005
  • April 2005
  • May 2005
  • June 2005
  • July 2005
  • August 2005
  • September 2005
  • October 2005
  • November 2005
  • December 2005
  • January 2006
  • February 2006
  • March 2006
  • April 2006
  • May 2006
  • June 2006
  • July 2006
  • August 2006
  • September 2006
  • October 2006
  • November 2006
  • December 2006
  • January 2007
  • February 2007
  • July 2007
  • November 2007
  • December 2007
  • January 2008
  • February 2008
  • November 2008