Friday, October 14, 2005
Hello everyone, according to Eve aka Girli Bush, I'm Barley...no more Bali. I'm Barley Barley Barley!Clearing my leave. Took a half day off!
Went Marina Sq to find my cousin. Despite Huihui teaching me how to get there from Changi, I still got lost in City Hall and Suntec.SHarks man!! My face is realli in a shitty condition. It's not pimples....dunno if it's acne or breakouts on not one but BOTH cheeks!! First time ever in my life!!ARGGGGGGHHHHH... From far, she shouted "UGLY". Hahahhaa.
*Gek Sim*Slacked in the salon she's working. Did a hair treatment cos my hair's like dried leaves... After few days, i think will still be back to its original- dry. Her boyfriend also came. 1st time see him! The-guy-who-waited-10-years. Hahaha.Got lost again inside Cityhall when returning home. I hate CItyhall!! Nv once i head the right escalator.
Uncle Gopi asked me to dinner tmr after work.. Initially i thought it's alright since he's bringing his daughter along. Just now he called. His daughter cant come. God knows why. He stays in Orchard(bloody rich) and will come fetch me from lan shop.Told my mum who told my father. Advised that i dun go. I didnt think so much until they "scared" me quite alot. Like why he dun treat other colleagues or interns but only me? Why muz weekend when he's free everyday(resigned). Why his daughter cant join? Does his wife know? What if she doesnt? How well do i know uncle gopi? Can he be trusted? Is it merely a catch-up dinner?
Wow so many questions... Think I was really naive to think that he's like 40+ who's old enough to be my father is just asking to have dinner with an intern from his company. But then maybe we have thought too much. Whatever it is, it's still abit unsafe. So i decided to put him aeroplane.Argghhh....working tmr..lan shop -__-.....
Dao Huay Ice Cream's yumyum-licious! Try it! Available at all Mr Bean outlets!
posted @ Friday, October 14, 2005