<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6961449?origin\x3dhttp://tinlovesherflowers.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Wednesday, October 05, 2005

Stupid idiot! Chao Melayu!! I've been tolerating for months...Stop trying to touch my neck and elephant thighs..If u dare to lay ur dirty finger on me ever again, i'll fire! I mean it, seriously.

Nuff of that..Yday was Aircrash Exercise. Involved in the act again..again, it's the same role but i had more fun with Louisa than Ivy =x opps maybe cos we're more familiar with each other. We tried too hard... always end up laughing instead of quarelling. The pushing and shoving were fun!

Muahaha i'm Miss BALI!! Was chatting with Eve and Jo this late afternoon. Eve planned a Contigency Plan post it in her blog for us to read. Roles assigned! Eve's Bush, so ang moh. Jo's MM(LKY)so pwerful. I'm Bali, so fragile. Interested, read her blog- Evelyn! We're recruiting allies!! Hahahha. Thaks girls for making my day or i'll still be the black-face-girl.

Had dinner with mum and bro after work at Compass Point. =))) I really know not of how to express myself and i don't dare to confess. I'm afraid that you'll know. So writting this here means u'll not know! I love you, mummy!

posted @ Wednesday, October 05, 2005

profile


koh pei jia tina
29th aug 86


tagboard

n.a.

links

geraldine-geri
ruiling
jolene
Pei Jun-PJ
jonathan
alicia
Evelyn
Lost In HK

credits

Layout: !zrow
Images: foto_decadent

archives

  • January 2005
  • February 2005
  • March 2005
  • April 2005
  • May 2005
  • June 2005
  • July 2005
  • August 2005
  • September 2005
  • October 2005
  • November 2005
  • December 2005
  • January 2006
  • February 2006
  • March 2006
  • April 2006
  • May 2006
  • June 2006
  • July 2006
  • August 2006
  • September 2006
  • October 2006
  • November 2006
  • December 2006
  • January 2007
  • February 2007
  • July 2007
  • November 2007
  • December 2007
  • January 2008
  • February 2008
  • November 2008