Thursday, October 20, 2005
After readin' Jol's and Alicia's page, hai....saddens me much more. Somehow, sometimes, i just feel that i can't be as optimistic as i used to be. It can be due to the happenings around me that made me more 'realistic'. what alicia wants is attention.. she needs his attention. A day out of the week. Is her request too much? To me, I guess it's not. Different people have different thinking. To her, a day is sufficient but to daryl, maybe a few hours is already enough. I'm not sure though cos i aint them. Expectations, needs, wants. When both have different needs,wants and expectation, that's when comprimisation and communication comes in. But then again, too much comprimisation will wear out both parties. Whatever it is, it definitely needs more than love to maintain a healthy relationship. jol..., i totally understand the need to be alone.And ya saying ok when u're not is hurtful is so pain.. i wish everything's gonna be fine real soon! The sun will shine after a rain =) for me, hmm...took half day off tmr to be with myself. Buy papers and stuffs to make cards for big supervisor and small supervisor before i leave. Then? No idea. Just roam ard tampines mall? I like this. Not planning what to do. Just doing wat i feel like at that moment. My own pace.Current Listening: Craig David- Don't Love You No More(I'm Sorry)
~Smile like you mean it~
posted @ Thursday, October 20, 2005