Thursday, September 01, 2005
Had to make an overseas calls to Civil Aviation of Thailand. I was so stupid...Instead of calling their tel number, i phoned their fax machine! Still kept wondering why the line is forever engaged!! Luckily, Uncle Gopi helped me call! There was language barrier....My call was diverted here and there and it took abt 15mins to get to the correct person. They speak lil english, i cant speak thai. Therefore neither of us could understand each other. Wasted like another 20mins trying to exchange email address... But she's a realli nice lady! her name's Jaruwan.
Gotta draft programme list for them and some stuffs abt their new airport...
Just read Alicia's blog's entry on I miss yOu guys! was moved to tears abt her n daryl....And so sway that my supervisor happened to pop by my cubicle and thought that he gave me too much work thats y there's tears... All Alicia's fault!! *bleh*
I'm off to count arriving passengers..*bye!*
posted @ Thursday, September 01, 2005