Sunday, September 18, 2005
Felt so very bad that i put the girls aeroplane...Woke up feelin out of normal. Took my temperature and confirmed it's a fever. I got so freaked out as i thought i might have a dengue cos yday night only then i realise a few mosquitoe bites and there's four which lined in one straight vertical line on my left arm. Really sorry that i couldn't go. All my fault.Took medicine and spent the whole afternoon sleeping til i felt giddy. To make things worse, i'm down with flu..Anyways, i finally watched Pirates Of The Caribbean! I know i'm totally out-of-date but hey it's better late than never! Yeah it's a really really good movie! The skeletons look so disgusting. To me, they look more scary than ghosts of horror shows. Keira Knightley so pretty oie~ After this show, i've finally understand why Monik is so crazy over Orlando Bloom, that she nv change her msn nick for years! 
Which'>http://lucid.lunacy.nu/quiz/pirates.html">Which Pirates of the Caribbean character are you?"Elizabeth, I should have told you everyday the moment i met you...I Love You."-WILL TURNER-
Oh gosh~
posted @ Sunday, September 18, 2005