Monday, August 22, 2005
I'm the luckiest girl in the entire universe!! *just for today*Went to meet Paul with Asharaf...I was feelin kinda disappointed that i'll be under Luke...Then when Paul introduced us to our new supervisors, Luke and Kiat Wah, he explained to me i'll be doing the digital cam event and assisting Kiat Wah. That word" Kiat Wah"! That magic word!! It was such a relief you know?! Almost lost control, wanting to spring up from where i was sitting. Paul had a sudden change of plan. I'm so glad he did! =))That leaves Asharaf under monster Luke...felt kinda sorry for him.. He went to Sandra to appeal and to protect himself from the clutches of scary monster. Met Kiat Wah(new sup!). He seemed nice. Gotta move to level 4 from tmr onwards....Then i'll be helping him and Daniel(fishy laughter). After that, will be under Security! Cool!! Since i dun meet the height requirement(i'm only 155...) to be a police, i getta feel how the secuirty in airport is managed! Definitely gonna miss people in the olf office =( but no worries! I can come down, should be! =)
posted @ Monday, August 22, 2005