Thursday, July 21, 2005
Parade around the transits with Dolvile today, still! Early morning only got men, especially the old ones. An indian guy took a photo with the angelic barbie, Dolvile. After that he wanted to tk one with me..-_-" ?! i'm like a nanny beside her and u stupid wanna tk pic with a nanny..?! But anyways, we're along realli well that the rest of the guys were jealous! Listen up, Mahathir,Imran, Asharaf and Zaid. I'm still the one to help her undress!! i guess i dun feel weird or pai seh cos we're more familiar with each other already.I'd walked from 7.30am to 9.30am and stood at the booth from 9.30am til 6+ pm!! Sat down at most 30mins which was during lunch. Nv in my life have i stood for so long..i hate standing thats y i nv want a salesgirl job.However, today's fine! I got to meet so many people, people of different country, culture,background. I got to interact with so many kids!! Kids from India, Thailand, Australia, Japan, Korea, Philippines, HongKong... Indians like to shake their heads since young =x opps!Hence, i didnt return to office today. Nxt mon and tues, i need to rush down to school after walking the doll ,for the contest of naming the Budget Carrier Terminal. My one and only friend schooling in TP now, ALicia, see me then! =))
posted @ Thursday, July 21, 2005