Friday, July 08, 2005
Yeah once again it's Friday! This is the 7th week! Finally coming to two months...These few days, i helped Shirley with the sorting of Director Foo Sek Min's namecards...Huuuuuu that man sure has lotsa namecards! More than 4000 ya know?! So i've been real quiet, sitting at an enclosed vacant Manager's room doin my work..Oh ya...i've been hiding in that cubicle cos i'm realli afraid of that person!! But she was still able to find me!! I'm scared of her, i really do. Girl, i'm not your kind. I'm straight...Walked to bus interchange with Joyce, Mahathir, Raf, James and Dino when Joyce and James saw some1 then faster pulled me to see...It's her again! Jian gui le... 53 came so Joyce left first. Dino offered everyone a cigarette. U gotta be there to laugh ur heads out. We're like acting out a scene which a teenager is under some peer pressure to smoke. I'm that small kid lah...cos petite short short. Dino, the Melayu chao ah beng dared me to step on the coin he dropped and i did..but dunno why everyone ended up laughing especially when i misused the word "Eat". I told Dino to faster eat his cigarette cos the bus is here!! Altogther we laughed so hard and loud that all of a sudden i felt weird.........................................................................................................My br* hook un-hooked!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It was nightmare! I zipped my mouth abt it, there.... Then while walking home, i was being followed by a dog...Abruptly, i heard heavy "dogstep" and immediately turned ard and shouted...only to know that the "dogstep" was actually "baby-step". Frightened the kid and myself...
posted @ Friday, July 08, 2005