Thursday, June 09, 2005
they've been making fun of something for like 2days??...I'm dun feel shy abt it...i just feel disgusted and uneasy abt it. So uncomfortable that i hid behind the partition to read my book and never leave my chair until that person left the room.During lunch, also the same thing..Purposely make me sit beside that person..I nearly wanted to jus take my food and sit alone somewhere in the club..but thought that that scenario would be quite bad for all the people at our table. Therefore i just ate my nutella bread quietly. I didn't even laugh at what everyone were laughing abt..I know exactly what i feel, don't like means will never like. That's that. But then those NTU interns will be leaving real soon...so byebye to YOU! nv will i see u again and muahahhaa nv will we keep in contact(cos u'll nv have my no n nv will i want urs)!Seriously, i don't know what got over me.Threw my phone when i received a msg..think shouldn't be so cold so i jus replied short ans to the questions.The kind of answers that u won't know how to continue a conversation. Eg.I see, Ya,No and sorts..but...hai..then aft 2 replies, i didn't bother to reply anymore.*vibration vibration vibration* Scooped up the phone and threw it to the sofa! Heng is sofa or i'll cry!!When i want to dao to a person, i show it.Clearly "written" on my face and behaviour. Don't wanna waste ur time...and dun waste mine.Sucha bad,mean,cold blooded person i am....Couldn't find SIA stewardess Mahathir and big pervert Raf..James was waiting for his gf..so huihui and i went off first.Oh yah finally met up with Geraldine(geri)!! OMG she looks sooo cute in her SATS uniform!! the dark navy blue plaited skirt with gold buttons on her blazer! LUckily she didnt wear black stockings or i'll be laughing my intestines out. Truthfully, u look good in that, girl =]
posted @ Thursday, June 09, 2005