Monday, May 23, 2005
realli appreciate my mum for being extra nice and tolerant since yday night.
You knew i cried while bathing and kindly brought up abt "that".Though i never say much and neither did u directly ask me what happened, u casually brought up abt that and you've already guessed correctly the reason for me behaving in this manner...
I tried hiding and put up a brave front.ACted like nothing is wrong but u saw right thru me.
Thank you for allowing me to lock myself up today and blast the speaker w/o a single complain.I totally needed to be alone.
Thank you for talking real nicely to me. I never reply much and i'm sorry about this.
Thank you for giving me hope. However i have no courage to hope or wish for anything..with hope, there's a possibility of disappointment.
Those questions swirled in my head and everyone of them had stung me hard.They just brings tears and uncertainty...
I laid on my bed, staring blankly at the ceiling for hours...still nv feel any better. Never knew i would feel this way, never.
Hmm..anyway,tomorrow will be the start of SIP with Civil Aviation Authority of S'pore(CAAS)in Changi Airport..Argghhhh...dreading it...
posted @ Monday, May 23, 2005