Tuesday, May 31, 2005
Serra asked Raf and I to go transit to collect 100copies of Changi Express. Yeah yeah!! I was soooo sua gua when i entered..like nv go in before like that. Jumping ard like a kid...WHoa so loud when i saw many SIA planes. We're just being separated by a pane of glass..So near yet so far.
There's quite a number of shops! but all branded goods....Levis's price is the same as outside. The perfumes are not very cheap lah. Facial care products are on sale now!! 65% discount... There's the Raspberry flavoured Vodka i think! The colour looks realli nice. Machiam like "come drink me" but i can't smuggle Liquor out...
Was chatting with my close close fren when i got home! Yeah her bf's treating her much much nicer now. I'm smiling and she's smiling! Happi for herself and i'm happi for her! Dun need to mention who cos u know who u are...Awwww girl~Yeah the reason may not be important cos him treating u the way u should be treated is more than enough to keep ur smile nv frown =) soooooo glad for you!
posted @ Tuesday, May 31, 2005