<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6961449?origin\x3dhttp://tinlovesherflowers.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Saturday, May 21, 2005

Girl you know we belong together
I have no time for you to be playing
With my heart like this
You'll be mine forever baby, you just see

We belong together
And you know that I'm right
Why do you play with my heart
Why do you play with my mind

Said we'd be forever
Said it'd never die
How could you love me and leave me
And never say good-bye

When I can't sleep at night without holding you tight
Girl each time I try I just break down and cry
Pain in my head oh I'd rather be dead
Spinnin' around and around

Although we've come to the end of the road
Still I can't let you go
It's unnatural you belong to me I belong to you
Come to the end of the road
Still I can't let you go
It's unnatural you belong to me I belong to you

Girl I know you really love me
You just don't realize
You've never been there before
It's only your first time

Maybe I'll forgive you, hmm
Maybe you'll try
We should be happy together
Forever, you and I

Can you love me again like you loved me before
This time I want you to love me much more
This time instead just come to my bed
And baby just don't let me don't let me down

Although we've come to the end of the road
Still I can't let you go
It's unnatural you belong to me I belong to you
Come to the end of the road
Still I can't let you go
It's unnatural you belong to me I belong to you

Girl I'm here for you
All those times of night when you just hurt me
And just run out with that other fella
Baby I knew about it I just didn't care
You just don't understand how much I love you do you
I'm here for you

I'm not out to go out and cheat on you all night
Just like you did baby but that's all right
Hey I love you anyway
And I'm still gonna be here for you 'till my dying day baby
Right now I'm just in so much pain baby
Coz you just won't come back to me
Will you
Just come back to me

(Lonely)
Yes baby my heart is lonely
(Lonely)
My heart hurts baby
(Lonely)
Yes I feel pain too
Baby please

This time instead just come to my bed
And baby just don't let me go

Although we've come to the end of the road
Still I can't let you go
It's unnatural you belong to me I belong to you
Come to the end of the road
Still I can't let you go
It's unnatural you belong to me I belong to you

Although we've come to the end of the road
Still I can't let you go
It's unnatural you belong to me I belong to you
Come to the end of the road
Still I can't let you go
It's unnatural you belong to me I belong to you

posted @ Saturday, May 21, 2005

profile


koh pei jia tina
29th aug 86


tagboard

n.a.

links

geraldine-geri
ruiling
jolene
Pei Jun-PJ
jonathan
alicia
Evelyn
Lost In HK

credits

Layout: !zrow
Images: foto_decadent

archives

  • January 2005
  • February 2005
  • March 2005
  • April 2005
  • May 2005
  • June 2005
  • July 2005
  • August 2005
  • September 2005
  • October 2005
  • November 2005
  • December 2005
  • January 2006
  • February 2006
  • March 2006
  • April 2006
  • May 2006
  • June 2006
  • July 2006
  • August 2006
  • September 2006
  • October 2006
  • November 2006
  • December 2006
  • January 2007
  • February 2007
  • July 2007
  • November 2007
  • December 2007
  • January 2008
  • February 2008
  • November 2008