Thursday, May 26, 2005
ALWAYS ON MY MIND Maybe I didn't love you quite as good as I should have,
Maybe I didn't hold you quite as often as I could have,
Little things I should have said and done,
I just never took the time.
You were always on my mind,
You were always on my mind.
Maybe I didn't hold you all those lonely, lonely times,
And I guess I never told you, I'm so happy that you're mine,
If I made you feel second best,
I'm sorry, I was blind.
You were always on my mind,
You were always on my mind,
Tell me, tell me that your sweet love hasn't died,
Give me, give me one more chance to keep you satisfied,
If I made you feel second best,
I'm sorry, I was blind.
You were always on my mind,
You were always on my mind.
=))
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Did research work on facilities and events that could be incorporated into the Transit area.
Hopefully can get entry pass by nxt week.I'm sososo looking forward to going the Transit! maybe becos it's not an area everyone can enter as and when they like.
Joyce asked me to join her for lunch with the BIT guys cos...wahahhaha! But i had to wait for Huihui so in the end we nv join the guys. The cheapest meal there i guess is Macs!!! And thats Students Meal. Can u imagine how broke i am...?!
Serra brought us to the Events' storeroom.Stinks big time. There's a SUPERBLY enormous Spiderman Board which caught my eyes from a good distance away. How nice it'll be to hang above ur bed...The biggest basketball i've ever seen is in there too.
Melissa, supervisor, then called me...and brought me to Financial dept and a few other areas. After that we stood at the lobby of Level3 to talk. It's the 1st time i realli talk to her. I'm glad i did!
And i told her honestly about my slow action, blurness, not much confidence and stuffs. And yes she did hear from her colleague that her intern(me lah) is very blur. WHo told her that?! But it doesn't matter to me lah...and it's a fact too.However she tamed the strong currents of negative thoughts in me thru our converstaion.We dun have any difficulty in communicating..could be because our age gap isn't big.SHe's only 23!
Met Huihui.1st time she's earlier than me!Hahhaa. Initially we were waiting for brother Mahathir and Raf but Mahathir has to stay back...so 3 of us took bus together.
posted @ Thursday, May 26, 2005