Monday, March 07, 2005
Omg omg there's so much i wanna type today!!
1stly, Saffron Proficiency Test. Outta 4 stations, 3 were bad! And they're all related to wine.I can only change tablecloths and clear plates!Hmm..but i'm not sad cos am already prepared that i wont do well.I'm too busy feelin glad that it's over rather than cry over spilled milk =] ended at 11 then had lunch @ Mensa 2 w/ huihui and geri. Met Mr Neo and Mr Joseph there. Mr Neo was like monkey making actions and waving to get our attention.But to no avail...! Cos huihui & i nv wear specs, cant see..Then in the end, dunno how we noticed some1 waving frantically at us!
Mr Neo and Mr Joseph are the only lecturers who know me by my name n stuffs.Cos lecturers in poly are just passengers on a bus to me.Board and then stop at some stop.
Nowhere to go, so i suggested goin library! Yeah! Wanted to do my speech for Jap but due to i'd only had 3 hrs of sleep last night, I curled myself up in the green couch and slept. Geri slept at the couch beside mine.Huihui leh? Busy using com! Awaken to the ring of hp.Somemore huihui wanna get outta library so we went Jupiter! I was half-awake.Couldn't walk straight!And i nearly tripped on my own shoe,reply rubbish,talk rubbish.The two of them were laughing at me =] Yeah i had 2big scoops of my fav vanilla ice-cream!
Then came the long awaited, delayed,postponed MEIT interview.Muahhaa Mr Ram shoot shoot shoot! We defend defend defend! Feel less stress and intimidating in the staff lounge than in classroom.Thats y i dared to speak up when he shoots. Yeah another 1 down! Left Jap presentation.
Final lap! Jap presentation! Muahhaaha. Ok lah i read frm my Que-cards.But i tried making eye contact so ok lah. Quite smooth i guess. =] Took bus home w/ San Ying.Then she was teasing me abt my "sua gu-ness" and blurness. Another mad girl she is! Muahhaa
I've chosen CAAS to SATS. Both are aiport jobs. I had to forgo the opportunity of making boarding announcements for a Mon to fri,office hour airport job. CAAS is government job thats y saturday dun need to work! It's more of research work when i would rather prefer something more routine. But i've noticed that my parents are quite worried over SATS. Cos i either work midnight shifts or reach home after 12am. Ask em' to wait for me at the lift or bring me to wait for cab to go for work is not the solution i wish for. N i wont get to see my grandparents for 5+months. After thinking things thru, i gave up a job i would prefer for a decision everyone ard me is happi with still is workin in airport. I wont regret the things i've done.Maybe regret things i havent do! Hahha
Was reading thru my old diary just now..Hmm..can picture back how life was back then, back in sch and stuffs. Then realised that 2 yrs ago of today,7th March 2003, i met my fren coincidentally in my workplace.How time flies~ I was still a 16yr old girl, waiting for enrolment to poly,working for my father...It's now 2 yrs later...I'm an 18yr old girl,schooling and soon attachment...
I feel good now that it's all over for the time being! Shall enjoy every moment while i still can =)
~The way you choose to see the world creates the world you see~
posted @ Monday, March 07, 2005