Sunday, March 06, 2005
Never will i see her again
Nv had she enjoyed her life
She brought up 2 daughters herself
Her husband brought women home in her presence
She swallowed it
Divorce is not in her dictionary
Her daughter's marriage is a Marriage of Responsibility
Daughter somehow shares the same fate as mother
She wants to file for a divorce
Mother tk care of 1 yr old,grandchild
Her mother left,eternally
Without saying goodbye.
There she laid in the wooden box
The child cried for Ah ma but no response
mayb the child knows she wont ever get to see granny again.
She left forever,with an eye slightly opened not wanting to leave..
She left without saying goodbye.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Argghhh i'm afraid of tmr! Saffron proficiency test, MEIT interview n jap presentation..I dislike the menu so very much!! Machiam all french food...how to pronounce?! Wine lagi worse! I've nv taste wine b4 n i'm expected to recommend what kinda wine to complement what food..
Jap is no better..I cant memorise...My aim for this proj at the start was to end it! Nv put in effort...finish for the sake of finishing..Gogogo! After monday,I'll be FREE! =)
No matter if it's a good or bad day in sch, i'll smile and hop ard after jap class tmr! Thats if there's no one there lookin' =]
posted @ Sunday, March 06, 2005