<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6961449?origin\x3dhttp://tinlovesherflowers.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Wednesday, March 23, 2005

Get Right- Jennifer Lopez

[Verse 1:]

Ya lookin' just a little too hard at me Standin' just a little too close to me Ya sayin not quiet enough to me Ya sippin's just a little too slow for me No doubt ya playin' real cool homie Got me thinkin' what is it you do for me Trippin' ova it, a little more than I should be So let ya self go and get right with me

[Chorus:]( Jennifer Lopez Get Right Lyrics )

I'm about to sign you up, we can get right Before the night is up, we can get get riiiiiiiight get riiiiiiight, we can get right I'm about to fill your cup, we can get right Before the night is up, we can get riiiiiiight toniiiiiiight, we can get right Do you want more? [4x]

[Verse 2:]

Ya lips talkin' bout I play too much Can't a woman take advantage of what she wants My hips movin' oh so slow Bar tab lookin like a car note All I need is you here right by my side Take whatever ya want, baby let's ride And whatever ya want so you need to sign Just put ya name on the dotted line

[Chorus:]( Jennifer Lopez Get Right Lyrics )

I'm about to sign you up, we can get right Before the night is up, we can get get riiiiiiiight get riiiiiiight, we can get right. I'm about to fill your cup, we can get right Before the night is up, we can get riiiiiiight toniiiiiiight, we can get right

[Bridge:]

So much we've got to say But so little time And if tonight ain't long enough Don't leave love behind (Don't leave love behind) Take my hand, I'll show you why

[Chorus x3:]

I'm about to sign you up, we can get right Before the night is up, we can get riiiiiiight get riiiiiiight, we can get right. I'm about to fill your cup, we can get right Before the night is up, we can get riiiiiiight toniiiiiiight, we can get right

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Wohooo J.Lo! This song's been lingering in my head for weeks. Especially the "riiiiiiiiiiiiight"!

posted @ Wednesday, March 23, 2005

profile


koh pei jia tina
29th aug 86


tagboard

n.a.

links

geraldine-geri
ruiling
jolene
Pei Jun-PJ
jonathan
alicia
Evelyn
Lost In HK

credits

Layout: !zrow
Images: foto_decadent

archives

  • January 2005
  • February 2005
  • March 2005
  • April 2005
  • May 2005
  • June 2005
  • July 2005
  • August 2005
  • September 2005
  • October 2005
  • November 2005
  • December 2005
  • January 2006
  • February 2006
  • March 2006
  • April 2006
  • May 2006
  • June 2006
  • July 2006
  • August 2006
  • September 2006
  • October 2006
  • November 2006
  • December 2006
  • January 2007
  • February 2007
  • July 2007
  • November 2007
  • December 2007
  • January 2008
  • February 2008
  • November 2008