Sunday, March 27, 2005
Lonely
Singer: AkonLonely I'm so lonely,
I have nobody,
For my owwnnn
I'm so lonely, I'm Mr. Lonely
I have nobody,
For my owwnnn
I'm so lonely,
Yo this one here goes out to all my playas out there ya kno got to have one good girl whose always been there like ya
Kno took all the bullshit then one day she cant take it no more and decides to leave
I woke up in the middle of the night and I noticed my girl wasn't by my side, coulda sworn I was dreamin, for her I was
Feenin, so I hadda take a little ride, back tracking ova these few years, tryna figure out wat I do to make it go bad, cuz
Ever since my girl left me, my whole life came crashin
I'm so lonely (so lonely),
I'm Mr. Lonely (Mr. Lonely)
I have nobody (I have nobody)
To call my own (to call my own) girl
I'm so lonely (so lonely)
I'm Mr. Lonely (Mr. Lonely)
I have nobody (I have nobody)
To call my own (to call my own) girl
Cant belive I hadda girl like you and I just let you walk right outta my life, after all I put u thru u still stuck
Around and stayed by my side, what really hurt me is I broke ur heart, baby you were a good girl and I had no right, I
Really wanna make things right, cuz without u in my life girl
I'm so lonely (so lonely)
I'm Mr. Lonely (Mr. Lonely)
I have nobody (I have nobody to call my own)
To call my own (to call my own) girl
I'm so lonely (so lonely)
I'm Mr. Lonely (Mr. Lonely)
I have nobody (I have nobody)
To call my own (to call my own) girl
Been all about the world ain't neva met a girl that can take the things that you been through
Never thought the day would come where you would get up and run and I would be out chasing u
Cuz aint nowhere in the globe id rather be, aint noone in the globe id rather see then the girl of my dreams that made me
Be so happy but now so lonely
So lonely (so lonely)
I'm Mr. Lonely (Mr. Lonely)
I have nobody (I have nobody)
To call my own (to call my own)
I'm so lonely (so lonely)
I'm Mr. Lonely (Mr. Lonely)
I have nobody (I have nobody)
To call my own (to call my own) girrll
Never thought that id be alone, I didnt hope you'd be gone this long, I jus want u to call my phone, so stop playing girl and
Come on home (come on home), baby girl I didn't mean to shout, I want me and you to work it out, I never wished Id ever
Hurt my baby, and its drivin me crazy cuz...
I'm so lonely (so lonely)
I'm Mr. Lonely (Mr. Lonely)
I have nobody (I have nobody)
To call my own (to call my own)
I'm so lonely (so lonely)
I'm Mr. Lonely (Mr. Lonely)
I have nobody (I have nobody)
To call my own (to call my own) girll
Lonely, so lonely
So lonely, (so lonely),
Mr. Lonely, so lonely
So lonely, so lonely, (so lonely), Mr. Lonely
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
turn on ur speaker! Listen to this song. The animated voice is actually the original singer of Mr Lonely, Bobby Vinton's. Same as another song, Through The Wire, both uses animated cartoon cartoon voice.
Worked with papa today cos lulu and dennis will be having exams this coming week.I was realli engrossed in reading Kissed By An Angel.Realli realli good book! The way she writes is beautiful!
Went compass point to buy dinner for mum and bro.Since it's holiday,need to keep myself occupied at home.Went library and borrowed 2 books- The Art Of Growing Up and Ice Cream for Breakfast. I'll start reading tomorrow!Definitely not a bookworm. I swear i'm not. It's about spending time with myself, just quietly with myself.
With the stress we have from school and fast pace of living in here, reading something that captivates ur interest can really soothe ur mind and soul.Relaxes oneself and u'll have a clearer mind.
There's a few sides of me.When i'm in a grp,usually laughing and noisy.When i'm alone,i can be strolling instead of walking, hopping sometimes,always quiet,serious,peaceful.With accquitance, maybe jus smile smile,won't talk.And others...lazy to type.Many different sides of me,but it's still TINA KOH PEI JIA!
gtg...sleep lo!
posted @ Sunday, March 27, 2005