<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6961449?origin\x3dhttp://tinlovesherflowers.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Thursday, March 17, 2005

Well, I know it's kind of late
I hope I didn't wake you
But what I got to say can't wait
I know you'd understand

Every time I tried to tell you
The words just came out wrong
So I'll have to say I love you in a song

Yeah, I know it's kind of strange
But every time I'm near you
I just run out of things to say
I know you'd understand
Every time I tried to tell you
The words just came out wrong
So I'll have to say I love you in a song

Every time the time was right
All the words just came out wrong
So I'll have to say I love you in a song

Yeah, I know it's kind of late
I hope I didn't wake you
But there's something that I just got to say
I know you'd understand
Every time I tried to tell you
The words just came out wrong
So I'll have to say I love you in a song
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You'll nv get sick of oldies =))

posted @ Thursday, March 17, 2005

profile


koh pei jia tina
29th aug 86


tagboard

n.a.

links

geraldine-geri
ruiling
jolene
Pei Jun-PJ
jonathan
alicia
Evelyn
Lost In HK

credits

Layout: !zrow
Images: foto_decadent

archives

  • January 2005
  • February 2005
  • March 2005
  • April 2005
  • May 2005
  • June 2005
  • July 2005
  • August 2005
  • September 2005
  • October 2005
  • November 2005
  • December 2005
  • January 2006
  • February 2006
  • March 2006
  • April 2006
  • May 2006
  • June 2006
  • July 2006
  • August 2006
  • September 2006
  • October 2006
  • November 2006
  • December 2006
  • January 2007
  • February 2007
  • July 2007
  • November 2007
  • December 2007
  • January 2008
  • February 2008
  • November 2008