<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6961449?origin\x3dhttp://tinlovesherflowers.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Friday, February 04, 2005

Gold 90.5FM is another of my favourite radio station other than 98.7fm. It plays all the english oldies 24/7... =] This song by Van Morrison lit my day!~ One of my all time favourite.

Have I Told You Lately

Have I told you lately that I love you
Have I told you there's no one else above you
Fill my heart with gladness
take away all my sadness, ease my troubles that's what you do
For the morning sun in all it's glory
greets the day with hope and comfort too
You fill my life with laughter and somehow you make it better
ease my troubles that's what you do

There's a love that's divine
and it's yours and it's mine like the sun
And at the end of the day
we should give thanks and pray to the one, to the one
Have I told you lately that I love you
Have I told you there's no one else above you
Fill my heart with gladness
take away all my sadness ease my troubles that's what you do
There's a love that's divine
and it's yours and it's mine like the sun
And at the end of the daywe should give thanks and pray to the one, to the one
And have I told you lately that I love you
Have I told you there's no one else above you
You fill my heart with gladness
take away my sadness ease my troubles that's what you do
Take away all my sadness
fill my life with gladness ease my troubles that's what you do
Take away all my sadness
fill my life with gladnes sease my troubles that's what you do

Melts me whenever i listen to it! But now i don d/l songs...I cant find the song frm iwebmusic either...so i cant hear it whenever i like...=(


Hahaha. Doll making is FUN!! This is nth fancifull..jus simple simple...jus me!! LOL!! of cos i dun own nice looks or hair or anything...but i've learnt to accept myself for who i am =)

posted @ Friday, February 04, 2005

profile


koh pei jia tina
29th aug 86


tagboard

n.a.

links

geraldine-geri
ruiling
jolene
Pei Jun-PJ
jonathan
alicia
Evelyn
Lost In HK

credits

Layout: !zrow
Images: foto_decadent

archives

  • January 2005
  • February 2005
  • March 2005
  • April 2005
  • May 2005
  • June 2005
  • July 2005
  • August 2005
  • September 2005
  • October 2005
  • November 2005
  • December 2005
  • January 2006
  • February 2006
  • March 2006
  • April 2006
  • May 2006
  • June 2006
  • July 2006
  • August 2006
  • September 2006
  • October 2006
  • November 2006
  • December 2006
  • January 2007
  • February 2007
  • July 2007
  • November 2007
  • December 2007
  • January 2008
  • February 2008
  • November 2008