Monday, February 28, 2005
Hmm..pon saffron today..then woke up at 12+ but still am sleepy. Okie it's a brand new day! Took a cab to sch. Waste my money!
Mr Neo saw Huihui and I though i tried to siam! He shouted soooo loudly" TINAAAAAAAAAAAA". No choice, i had to turn my back. Then asked me why nv attend Saffron today. I can't help but lie..Sorry mr neo. I feel real bad but i'll do a make-up on friday. Huihui got MC so got excuse..Then we sat one whole long row with jie meis! Yeeehhaa! Joanna asked Peijun to ask abt Movie watching =] So on ar! Watching some jap cartoon on fri aft sch! I'm goin cos of the company more than the movie itself. Yeah enjoy being with u girls! Realli cant imagine how poly life, how lectures and tutorials would be like if i hadn't met u girls!
Didn't join PJ, Shini, Eve,Peiling,Esther and Pohling for TM after lec cos the sky wsa quite dark and i knew if i'm gonna leave the sch, i wont feel like coming back for Jap at 6pm! So went ITAS eating Corn pao with Huihui! My fav corn pao!! Then we talked a lil abt how unlucky we are and sometimes luck is realli important! Then went slacking in library.Muahhaa i've sort it all out! So i'm not very sad already =]
Jap class is quite alright today. At least i'm learning! Then took bus with my fren =))) lalalallalaalala
hopefully everything is gd tmr! Keep my fingers crossed!
posted @ Monday, February 28, 2005