Sunday, February 20, 2005
There's an old song that goes...Ha ha ha beautiful SUnday, this is my my my beautiful dayyyyy~
Always brighten up my day each time i hear it!
Today seemed shorter than other days cos i woke up in the early afternoon..but my dark rings still never go away...WHY WHY WHY??!!
I did something real stupid just now. Mum says the tiny mole below my lips, above chin is like cockroach SHIT! Wah!! Then i tried scratching it off foolishly..An idiot in front of the mirror, scratching the mole off in vain...
I hate Saffron! WHy must Mr Neo extend it to an extra two weeks?! Dunno what role i'll get tmr... Praying hard that i can get Runner or stewarding...Long day, long mondays... Then have to edit the documents for our POM proj then print in trans...
Every week, Mr Neo will pick on me! Always kena caught for not putting on lipstick...I hate lipstick!Feel so uncomfortable in it.Then some of my frens who nv put make up nv get caught! Dun care already...I'm not gonna apple make-up tmr. U wanna see colour on my lip and glossy-ness right?!?!?!! Put lip GLOSS...!
gotta slp now....Zzzzz
posted @ Sunday, February 20, 2005