Thursday, February 03, 2005
Jap test wasn't as bad as i thought. SHould be able to pass. I never expect much for exams so i wont get disappointed! A pass is good enough for me. Though people always tell me to aim higher, i stand strong still. =]
Went library again today aft jap class, intended to borrow some books to relieve stress. Coincidentally, i met Huihui on my way down. She say wanna wait for me so i jus visited the toilet and left with her. We noticed this trend in girls' toilets of TP library. The higher you go, the stink-ier it gets! Everytime, i nearly vomit...Ask huihui! Hahhaa she always hear my "Uwher"...I prefer squatting to sitting cos it'll take me real long if i were to use the sitting cubicle. I got before-use-routine! Wanna know? Ask me!! Hahhaa
Met alicia while huihui n i go IT sch for a bite. She waved her hands in front of me then i saw her! I was soo excited and happi upon seeing her that i stupidly jumped on spot and calling her name over and over again! But she left first then hope to see her at bus stop! But sadly, didnt...=( Huihui and i had corn bao! It's my monday dose of lunch- saffron breaktime. Met jonathan and his fren at bus stop too and then saw Peiling and Jasmine Phng too! Wahaha their new specs look similar! SOmehow i miss my old specs...it's been with me since sec3 from wearing thick frames not a trend til a slave-for-fashion now...Lost it!!
Couldn't squeeze into the 69 so huihui and i board another 1, which was just behind...! Bid byebye to Jasmine and Peiling! Hahhaaha. I think huihui muz have suffered under my palms!! I always slap her arms when i laugh too much or get excited or whatever..Sorry girl i didnt mean it, it's only natural reaction. =( hahahaa..then changed 72 with my fren =)
Oh ya how much blur-er can i get??? I had forgotten to submit my JAE thinking that i had... Walked into a boys toilet thinking it was girls' and only realised it when i saw a guy in there...mistaken a box of *toot* for sweets...
left my 7250 in the cab n nv got it back again and now....just now, I sent my very first copy of application letter and resume to Baker's Inn( elisa asked me 1...!) i sent one with no attachment of resume...sent another 1...Whats worse was, instead of giving my own contact number, I gave my FATHER'S!!!! So i had to send another apology letter to the same person the third time. Sure to have irritated and left a bad impression in the HR person!!! My father always scold me for being blur...But i guess he didn't say it without reasons... =]
~ When all men think alike, no one thinks very much ~
posted @ Thursday, February 03, 2005