Thursday, February 24, 2005
Stressed.....many many of my frens and coursemates have secured place for SIP. I like the school and friends but not the course. Seriously in the wrong course. The choices available for SIP are not what i am in favour of..
Think i'm down in luck! Balloting for CAAS never tio... Huihui n i are sooooo sway. Cathay Pacific nv get back cos heard that they have already selected the pple. Just received reply from SATS. That's like my last and only hope.
Really hope the interview is a success cos it's the opportunity cost other than Cathay Pacific. Working in airport.
Pple tell me that i don look worried or kan chiong at all!! Pple always tell me that the only three expressions i can give is smile,laugh or looking blur.It's not that i'm not worried, it's that when i'm with people, I won't think abt problems. Maybe i realli dunno how to express myself. But deep down when i'm all alone, my mind starts to run wild. Don't know what is gonna happen if i dun manage to secure a place. Dunno where the sch will post me to. Dunno what kind of environment i'll have to work in. Dunno what kinda company i'll get posted to.
Ambiguity is no pretty thing.
I do feel worried I do feel confused. I do feel lost for i'm only human.
posted @ Thursday, February 24, 2005